Tuesday 1 May 2012

Follow Me Lip Tint~

When I did the What's In My Bag I answered the question 'If you could get a lifetime supply of one product, what would it be?' and I chose Etude House 2NE1 Follow Me Lip Tint/Gloss


I bought this around a year and a half ago from a small shop in the city... I paid a ridiculous amount for it, something like $20 when it is around $6 on amazon or ebay... though I didn't regret it!
This product is by South Korean brand Etude House and advertised by one of the biggest girl groups 2NE1, it was released back in 2010.


This is what mine looks like now. That is how much I have left, and the packaging has lost its pink design. I used to use this everyday as having pink lips brings out my eyes and makes me feel pretty ^^
but now I don't want to waste it until I get a new one, so I savor the use!


Whn it is applied, it is almost clear and actually becomes brighter over a minute or so. The more layers you put on, the brighter the fuchsia pink will become. In the above photo I am wearing around 2 layers. 

Though it is a tint it works just as well as a lipgloss, but without the sticky feeling! It goes on smooth and moisturises really well almost like a chapstick I guess.
It contains SPF13 and lasts a few hours, though the tint stays on longer than the gloss, which helps to add colour to your lips even after 3 or so hours. 

For the low price (not here obviously T_T) I did not expect long lasting colour, but in terms of quality it is really good for what you pay.. actually even better!

I need to buy a new one soon! I can't imagine my life without it~
I will leave you now with a dong called 'I Am The Best' by 2NE1, for those of you who haven't heard of them, this song sums up what they are about, and that is being fierce and confident women! 

What do you think? Have you heard of Etude House before? Let me know in the comments! :)






10 comments:

  1. You're making me want to buy one now, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds good. Thanks for following me. I am following you now :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo it gives off such a pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuchsia is the right colour yeah?? hahahah

      Delete
  4. I think if I had a lipstick like this it would trip me out a little bit! Barry M do one I think? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have nbever heard of barry m, but omg their lip paints look WONDERFUL! such rich and beautiful colours :O

      Delete
  5. Its such a pretty colour! I've never heard of them but may have to go on a little investigate to find myself one!

    Thank you for following, you have a new follower too :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. investigating is the fun thing about blogging :D thank you so much :)

      Delete