Tuesday 10 April 2012

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Nutrishine

About a month ago a friend and I went to the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival Powder Room. It was a free event in Docklands where you pretty much walk in and the staff pampers you by either doing your lips, skincare, nails or hair! After getting my lips done, I walk out and get a free bag of L'Oreal Paris products! Who doesn't love free stuff?? They pretty much paid me with gifts to put makeup on me!

The bag contained a few things such as samples, hair spray and nail polish. However, what really stood out to me was the Color Riche Nutrishine lipstick in 01 Nudy Pink. My friend got a different colour than me and I'm sure there were different colours in other bags, but I was so glad with this one.


The packaging is adorable! You can use it like a mirror to apply the lipstick~


The colour looks a little bit more brighter than above^


What I love about this lipstick is that it doesn't come out looking like one! I find that lip glosses can sometimes be too sticky so I rarely use them, but this lipstick gives the appearance of shiney lip gloss with a hint of colour! 

On the lips it looks amazingly cute and sweet :)

When applied it feels like a balm as there is Shea butter in it that keeps the lips nice and smooth, however after a while it starts to feel a bit chalky like other lip sticks, but I find it doesn't dry out your lips and is excellent quality.

This lip stick has a R.R.P of around $22, and I suggest next time you have the opportunity to try their products give this one a try! 

Have you tried this lipstick or have a favourite L'Oreal product? Comment and share your thoughts!



1 comment:

  1. Oh you went to that, I'm so jealous I forgot it was happening! Lucky!
    That lipstick actually looks really nice... I want it now!

    ReplyDelete